Monday, December 13, 2010

Cool New Website!



...Just kidding, it's not real.

So I had a chance too drive Lucky's SC300 today (don't tell him but i drifted it around his neighborhood =P ) and i must say that car is quite fun, i almost regret selling it to him, but then again i wouldn't have this awesome 1996 Honda Civic Sedan if i didn't! Yes, I have caved and purchased a daily driver, The Z is too much for me - maybe I'm getting old. So please be prepared to see a bunch of Honda stuff in the near future (at least it's not bad as Henry blogging about street fighting video games, amirite? haha)

Oh wait, it's the future already.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer.

My friend needed a daily while he puts his BEAMS motor in his corolla with levin front, so he got an older Impreza wagon.

I drive a shitbox Miata with a shark mouth painted on it and the loudest exhaust ever - no power steering, no heater, no radio - to and from work and errands while my 1JZ Cressida is getting finished up.

Why a Civic? No anti-Honda rhetoric here, just wondering what inspired the relatively bland choice.

Troy said...

i hate lucky's car!its way to cool

Yuta Akaishi said...

I had coilovers, sway bars, all adjustable links, front and rear subframe braces, strut bars, short shifter, GS-R brakes, and a bunch of other shit for civic just sitting around.

Private Runner said...

good to hear you came back to the honda family :)