Monday, May 17, 2010

Good bye ROLLA!

So, my corolla joins the list of previous relationships. I miss it but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do. and what i gotta do is not run any more red lights in daly city, long story short - i got a ticket for a red light violation via camera. it was a honest mistake but as shown to me by numerous photos and even a video, i did in fact cross the intersection while the light was red. the ticket ended up costing me $600 (i was not late or anything!) so i went ahead and sold the corolla for $600 to pay that off.

i miss you!

Photobucket

4 comments:

pandapirates said...

kawaisou.. it was a smart choice though to take care of it.. :)

Anonymous said...

goodbye corolla, hello my new wheels <3

Anonymous said...

I just poured some liquor for a fallen homie. It will be missed.

Anonymous said...

Yuta, I know how you feel. Don't trip I got a red light in SF too, honest mistake as well, and it ended up costing me around the same with traffic school and all. Stupid cameras! The rolla will be missed...