Friday, May 7, 2010

KOYORAD is rad.

So the folks over at Koyo where nice enough to send me a radiator for my SC. Here are some photos of me putting it in the car. It is a JZA80 supra application but it fits perfectly in the SC.

look at the size of that thing.

Photobucket

They packaged it super nice, its actually shrink wrapped to the cardboard, which goes in a box with more cardboard over the inlet/outlet to protect them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lets get that old radiator out of the car.

Photobucket

comparison of thickness.

Photobucket

into the car it goes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big thanks to Koyo Radiators and to Mr. Benson Hsu for setting me up with them!

They are also sending me one for the Z once its released so check back for that!

2 comments:

Benson Hsu said...

good job yuta! can't wait to see how this car will turn out!

Anonymous said...

Did they just give you this or you bought it? They are expensive! And when you ship one to New Zealand the price gets crazy stupid. I wish there was a dealer her when I got mine. Great radiators too!