Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Uncle's Garage.

My uncle has a home and a garage on a fairly large plot of land in Chiba Prefecture. I've always loved the garage setup so i took some photos to share with you guys.

A view from outside
Photobucket
Their dog.
Photobucket

My uncle has owned a Toyota Hiace for as long as i can remember, Buying a new one every four years. I guess this time he opted for an Alphard.

Photobucket
Photobucket

And my aunt's car, i forgot what it was.

Photobucket

Also my uncle's Kei-truck.

Photobucket

The garage also has an upstairs section that is quite nice.

Photobucket

The rest of the house is actually quite dope also, It was built by my grandfather.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They also have a storage "shed" which is quite large.

Photobucket

4 comments:

LA said...

Awesome property. My dream pad hahaha

Yuta Akaishi said...

Right??

Me too, and they aren't even into cars.

pandapirates said...

Damn nice place, definitely out in Chiba too cuz you ain't gona find a place like that around here haha.

Ruiz said...

This looks like the house in Shenmue
(...if anyone remembers that game)